Sunday, March 4, 2012

Well, THAT was easy!!

Last week I went on our semi-annual undie run and decided to pick up some training pants for Our Oso. Because of his speech development, I wasn't planning on starting until Summertime, just because I didn't think he was ready. I think, perhaps, I wasn't ready!! Anyways, I picked out the Cars undies and he found them in the bags and decided he liked them better than his diaper. So he took his diaper off and put them on. He had a day of accidents while he realized he couldn't just go anywhere anymore and I gave him a treat(Doritos, like I said, I wasn't prepared to start yet) every 15-20 min. when I checked to see if he was still "clean and dry." I gave him a bunch every time he went in the potty and the next thing I knew I was walking past the bathroom and he was in there doing his thing, no fanfare, nothing. He does like to flush the toilet, a lot. He sits there, lets a little dribble in, then flushes...lets a little more dribble in, flushes again. Now I have to teach him about water conservation...

No comments:

Post a Comment