Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Addictions...

Ok, my new addiction is Pinterest. If you haven't been on Pinterest, you're missing out on a plethora of such fantastic ideas that after ten minutes you'll feel like SuperWoman, or June Cleaver, or both. You'll be able to conquer the world with homemade foot scrub and frozen crockpot meals for a month. Oh, and don't forget the five million ways to use egg cartons...never forget the egg cartons...
That being said, you really find some creative ideas(and other interesting stuff), especially DIY, which appeals to me. I've gotten several ideas toward the organization of the girls' room. Ideas using mostly stuff I already have on hand! Big plus! Such as the piles and piles of doll clothes. We tried an over the door shoe holder. All that did was test the strength of plastic. So I found an idea to make a holder of doll clothes.




At least, it does so in a little better organized manner (which Our Princess likes) without wrinkling everything(Which Our Princess also likes). Each outfit has half a bag, though Pink and Green Mama only has like 6-8 bags per crate and I have 25 crammed into one. I have to go get another crate, so that they come out and go back easily, so that Our Fairy has no excuses. One can hope.



Maybe I'll turn the shoe holder into an herb garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment