Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sprinklers 2010





Our first trip to the sprinklers! We went to the park today for a friend's birthday party. The kids had a great time. Our Oso went in the sprinklers for the first time. At first, he was not amused, mainly because a friend put him in there with his back to the water, so all he got was cold and wet. When he got to see what it was, he loved it! I think, however, that he has my skin. The girls we have always put on sunscreen at the beginning of the day and left it at that; they've always bronzed nicely. Our Oso went a little pink. I hope he doesn't have my skin. I get burnt driving the car. He's so cute, look at those ears! Those are my mother-in-law's ears. Yep, no denying him.






His happy freeze: he stiffens up and squeels like a girl with a huge grin!





The girls love to play in the sprinklers, too!


Our Princess loves to pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment