Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Edventure



I decided to go with Our Princess's class on their last field trip of the year, up to Columbia to Edventure, the state children's museum. I realize it has been two weeks since the trip...I've been busy :OB

One thing I can say about our school, the parent involvement is great. I think all but two parents in our class came on the trip, making sure we only had our own kids to haul around. Anyways, the number one attraction is a two story(probably 4 if he were standing) person named Eddy. You can climb around his insides, through his heart, jump on his diaphram and slide down his bowels...I mean really, who wouldn't want to slide down bowels? Not to mention that there are speakers making the appropriate(or perhaps inappropriate) noises...needless to say, I sat at the bottom and took pictures.
They also have a "career" area, where you can be a farmer, a fireman, a grocer, a construction-worker, etc. Our Princess and her cousin enjoyed going for a ride on the big, green tractor(too much country music, I know; especially since she was singing it as she drove)
Tuesday was also a special birthday, so we celebrated while we were there by drawing graffiti in the museum...it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment