Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation 2010

Finally, after playing catch-up, the blog I really wanted to get to! Our Princess graduated from K5 on Thursday...She is done with formal "school." From here on out, God willing, we are homeschoolers! The ceremony was wonderful and sweet. I managed to make it through, barely, without crying. I think that had to do with me being the one with the camera and seeing most of the ceremony through the lense. Our Princess's class performed several songs, one of which was so boisterous, it caused her to knock her own hat off. It really was a blessing being able to send her to Northwood for the time that we did. I've always said that if we couldn't homeschool, the only other place I would send my children would be Northwood. Her teachers this year have been such a blessing and I am so thankful for what she has learned so far.


Afterward, we went out to eat and I caught Our Fairy being silly.







How could anyone not love her? She's precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment