Friday, May 4, 2012

I Can Make Anything with Candy...

Self-torture.
I made 52 cupcakes last night (they smelled soooo good).
This morning I took the Air heads, Reese's and Hershey's that I bought last night and made graduation caps for said cupcakes (now down to 50, as two were casualties named Jack).
I took the rainbow airheads and sliced them by color, also giving two little slices on the end to make a tassle.  They came out cute.
Then the mini Reese's and snack-size Hershey's(1/2) became the cap.
And voilà, a graduation cap.
Ok, to be fair, this was the guinea pig, so he looks a little rough. It kind of melted, so I put the chocolate in the freezer before doing any more and did them in batches of 20...then stuck them back in the fridge/freezer...But it's going to look really cute on top of the cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment