Sunday, April 22, 2012

Books...

I think my biggest problem while working was how easy it was to justify buying books.
Now that I no longer work outside the home full time it's harder to justify buying them, but no less tempting.
I picked this book up last year on a whim and never got around to reading it.  I had gotten placed in a bag that I found in my closet, but I found it recently and sat down to read it.  It's actually a pretty good read.  Not too heavy, but interesting enough to want to go get more information!  We like those kinds of books.  I saw one online for Columbia, so I assume they have them for most cities.  I think it's a great way for kids to get to know the history of the cities near them.  We're not exactly in Charleston, but close enough to visit often.  I'm going to sit down with the girls this week and read it, since Our Princess is not allowed (or able) to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment