Wednesday, April 28, 2010

9 months!

July 28, 2009

Our Oso

My baby boy is 9 months old today. These last months have gone by so quickly. I think it's worse when I think that he might possibly be our last. That just makes me want to go back and live the last nine months all over again, sleepless nights and all...He is such a precious little man. He has just learned to sign "please" and he blows raspberries ALL the time (I think he gets that from his sisters). He has a ticklish spot, his belly. He loves sweet potatoes and puppy kisses(much to the disgust of his daddy). He loves to ride in the swing in the front yard; well, any swing for that matter. He hasn't said anything yet, but you can tell he's thinking it; he's got the greatest expressions. He wants to talk, just hasn't gotten it out yet. He gives me the biggest smile when I walk into the room that makes my heart swell. Everyone said that there was something about a mama's relationship with her boy, but I thought "No, not me, I'm not raising a Mama's Boy." And I'm not, He's Mami's little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment